- in construction costs: less than traditional systems, with better performances
- in managing costs: they waste from 10 to 15 kWh/sqm/year virsus 40 of a class “A” building and 180 of a class “G” building
- in plant maintenance costs: wich are very small.
- The materials used are recycled and recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Do not contain and give off harmful substances
- The little energy waste of the building cntributes to lower pollution
- Resistant to natural events: the steel support structure with characteristics of strength, lightness and flexibility is the best that can express the construction technology to counteract the natural events such as: earthquake, wind, hurricanes
- Resistant to fire: The LCS calcium silicate slabs used in IKHOUSE systems to cover the supporting structures and the bearing walls as well as having an excellent mechanical strength also have excellent resistance to fire, in fact, are classified into european class A1
- The walls and floors of IKHOUSE systems are the best obtainable in terms of soundproofing, they contribute to an incomparable home comfort
With high aesthetic:
- Finishes are being made by the best achievable for perfection and aesthetics
- Over our floors or walls, you can use any type of finish or coating.
Quick and simple to install:
- With the IKHOUSE systems, buildings are built in about half time compared to traditional systems
- The semplicity of the systems allows the installation even with a little skilled labor plus a technical survey
- the materials used in IKHOUSE construction systems change minimally their status over time, contributing to the longevity of the building.